2012年12月15日 星期六

THE BEST [ BENEDICT] IN SYDNEY!

November 27, 2012 · by  · in [ EAT ]

So on Sunday 25th Nov, 2012, this historical moment…I found the best egg benedict in Sydney. It is not in some commercial big cafe, it is hidden in this little cafe called “Le Petit Creme” in Darlinghurst Road. My friend recommended me to try it probably a year ago, I went once but it was in weekdays and they only provided the benedict during weekends. What a disappointment, I ordered something else anyways. I remember it was French toast and some kind of salad, French toast tastes really good, the bread was fluffy and soft.
This time I ordered the Salmon Benedict, Ham and cheese Omelette, Iced Chocolate and Earl Grey tea. The benedict tastes like heaven and it looks devine, it DOES worth “dying for”, I wasn’t sure what makes it tastes so good, probably the sauce and the bread, also the eggs cooked with perfection. The Ham and Cheese Omelette doesnt taste as surprise as the benedict but it surely worth trying as well !
The Iced chocolate is pretty light since it has more milk than chocolate which I like. The Earl Grey has nothing special.
  <– Iced Chocolate
  <– Earl Grey Tea
Image  <– Salmon Benedict
<– Ham & Cheese Omelette
 
Le Petit Creme on Urbanspoon

1 則留言:

  1. Hi Elaine,

    Your first post just appeared on Urbanspoon! Check it out:
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/70/751315/restaurant/Sydney/Le-Petit-Creme-Darlinghurst

    I encourage you to claim your blog, which allows you to add a picture and change some settings. The blog photo shows up next to your posts wherever they appear on Urbanspoon. Here's how to claim:

    - Make sure you're logged into Urbanspoon

    - Go to your blog page on our site: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/70/9936/Sydney/My-Blog.html

    - Click "Claim your blog" in the left sidebar

    After you submit it, we may contact you to verify your claim. Check your spam email folder if your claim hasn't gone through in a day or two. You'll also find some interesting badges and widgets on your Urbanspoon blog page - look in the right sidebar.

    If you have any questions, please contact me via email.

    Thanks,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    --
    greg(at)urbanspoon(dot)com

    回覆刪除