2012年12月15日 星期六

THE AAMAZING [INFRARED OVEN]

December 10, 2012 · by  · in [ EAT ], [ LIFE ]

I would like to present this amazing Infrared Oven! Not sure if it’s a new technology or not, I got this thing from my friend and I was so excited to test it. So the first dish I would like to try with this oven is of course the classic Roast Chicken! I googled and learn that the Infrared Oven can actually replace oven and even healthier. Sounds so amazing, lets see!
IMG_2078
To start, put a whole chicken into this oven ( Only $6 from coles! good bargain). I layered some carrots, potatoes and onions under the chicken. And stuffed garlics, salt and pepper into the chicken.
IMG_2079
Look a bit closely, I use a stainless steel stand to lift the plate up so the plate wouldn’t has direct contact with the surface of the oven. (Still weird calling it an oven…)
IMG_2081
All ready we can start! I used 200 C and for 25 mins. Looking very High-technology with all the light! People living in my place was amazed by how bright it shines…
IMG_2083
Thats the device which projects all the heat.
IMG_2084
Dah-tah! This is the chicken looked like after 25 mins! Its already done! I have to give it credits, the skin is so crispy while the meat still keeps its juiciness. However, the carrots and potatoes are not as cooked as they should be, I guess they should be cooked separately in order to achieve the best result.
IMG_2087
Cuttingggg
IMG_2089
Perfectly roasted! :D
Overall I really think this oven will be a very helpful hand in kitchen! Since it doesn’t produce very smoke while cooking, and its so convenient that you don’t have to monitor it all the time. For the score max. of 10, I give it a 8! Next time I will try baking bread with it!
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言