2012年12月15日 星期六

BREAKING [BAD]




I know its a bit outdated but I have to promote this TV drama - Breaking Bad. Its sooo good that I think it makes my top 3 tv drams of all time, just like that. I cannot stop watching it for the last 2 days, of course except I went to work. I am not on Season 3. It started showing in 2008 and now it has 5 seasons.

The story is about a middle-aged high school chemistry teacher diagnosed with lung cancer. He decided to create meth in order to earn money for his family when he is, dead. Out of the blue, he becomes the legendary cook "Heisenberg". Now, the story plot is interesting enough to attract me to watch it. I was just curious what kind of drama can gain 9.4 in imdb, frankly there are not many. And when I started watching, I cant stop. The plot is all very logical, there are no superheros, no miracle but reality. Everything happened in the story is so realistic, it could just happen right next to my or your home. Probably your high school teacher does drug! or may be KFC is not just selling chicken but also sells drug? The story seems so smooth and makes sense in every ways, I actually feel it happened, or happening. The development of characters are also amazingly well plotted. Walter White - Heisenberg changes little by little in each episode until he turns into a very different person, and yet, its OKAY, its logical. I would be like that if I were him. And Jesse Pinkman, he is the fun character lights up the drama, however sometimes I wish he just shut up and listen. There are not much "love line" in the drama, the only one love plot of Jesse and Jane ends in a flash. I guess the director wants drugs to be the main theme all the time.

Watch it if you haven't!

He used to look like this...

















And now he looks like this...

沒有留言:

張貼留言