2012年12月15日 星期六

TO THE MOON [PREVIEW] ……

I have happened to finish my all-time favourite game “Final Fantasy 7″ recently, it was a game that I have been playing since I was probably 10. Love this game so much I always stop playing before I got to the boss just to try extending the game. Few days ago, I decided to end it eventually. Need a fresh new start, whats in the past better just leave it in the past. So these few days I am looking for a new game to play with. Having been out of the game market for a while, I noticed there are not much progress of PC games in these past few years. This is an era of TV games, PC games are stepping down and down each year. I might try Final Fantasy 9 / Kingdom Hearts, but I need something smaller to be the buffer zone before I step into another big RPG game. So I found this little game – [ To the moon], this game is on the top 10 rank of best PC games ever. What? The game only takes 75 MB!! Aren’t new games suppose to take up at least 1GB ? Plus, the poster of this game looks so nice I am completely drawn into the mood of playing this game.
So I searched for reviews online. Everyone mentioned its exceptionally outstanding story line. No fancy graphics, no 3D, no fighting scenes, nothing like those new come out games from big producers. However, it touches so many people’s hearts. I found the theme song online, it makes me sad already…
I’m going to play it tomorrow….get back here soon

沒有留言:

張貼留言