2012年12月15日 星期六

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO [ LES MISÉRABLES ]

November 27, 2012 · by  · in Movie




Les Misérables is my second favourite musical on earth (The first one is always the Phantom of the opera, it changes my life). My first time watching Les Misérables was in London, I have listened to its music long ago before I watched it and it stunned me. The music is so sorrow and dark, like “I dreamed a dream”, ” Castle on a cloud”, “On my own” are easily my favourites. And yet the stage version stunned me even more! The moving stage, and live music strike my emotions in every bit. I still couldn’t understand how could they put the whole French revolution on stage.
Anyways, this new Les Misérables movie is finally on next month! On 26th Dec, 2012, just a dream comes true to me! There was an old version of Les Misérables (1998)act by Liam Neeson as Valjean, but it had no musical elements involve which was disappointing to me. In alternatives, the new Les Misérables movie has the strongest cast every, such as Russel Crowe, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, only these three can attract millions of viewer!! SOOO LOOKING FORWARD!
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言