2012年12月15日 星期六

PART-TIME JOB IN SYDNEY

November 27, 2012 · by  · in [ LIFE ]

Just came back from NZ last FRI, which was my birthday…I was hoping Emirates would somehow upgrade me or treat me with something special..but nothing =.= Anyways, NZ is such a beautiful country, it has the cleanest rivers I have ever seen. I can never view the bottom of a river or lake in anywhere other than NZ, may be Switzerland can, but I don’t know cuz I’ve never really been there. (Well I have past Austria and our car was surrounded by snow flakes and mountains, but I was tooo sleepy so I starred for 2 seconds and went back to my dream)
So…Play hard, work hard. It’s time for part-time job! Spent too much in the NZ trip now I need to earn it back. Yesterday me and T walked around Kingsford and asked every stores we are interested if they are hiring people… I first went into the Starlit cafe, I always wanted to work in a cafe! However, they are only looking for long-term employees, so…BYE. Went to Tokyo Super then, T and I both applied for Shop assistant and Cashier, I do cashier. In fact I am very bad at dealing with money, I cant calculate! So this is the job I least want to get… After walking back and forth around Kingsford, I realized it is indeed difficult to find a part-time job in Sydney… especially I don’t have much working experience.
Luckily I got the calls from Tokyo Super and asked me and T to do a job trial tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be fine! [ fingercross ]
P.S. I never knew a job trial is required in Sydney, I thought when they hired me, they hired me. But in Sydney, every shops need to “try” me first in order to decide if they want to hire me. I personally hate this system! Come on, I work a day for no pay and then what if you don’t hire me? Such a waste of my time!
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言